Registration for Summer and Fall 2015 Incept will open March 9, 2015 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Panther Access to Webs Services (PAWS) is the University’s web portal for students, which allows you to access, view, and update all of your records, including registering for Incept: New Student Orientation.
- Log on to PAWS with your campus ID and password.
- Click on the Enrollment (One Stop Shop) tab.
- First, register for Math and Chemistry placement tests (if needed) by clicking on each link individually.
- Then, choose Incept Student Orientation and review each link. When finished, click the link to register for Incept.
Take care of a few other important tasks while you’re logged into PAWS:
- Register for the Math and Chemistry placement exams, if required. You must take any required placement exams before attending Incept. We recommend registering for placement exams before registering for Incept.
- Register parents or any other guests who plan to attend Incept with you – you can bring up to two.
- Please be sure to thoroughly review our Incept Withdrawal policies before registering.
- If you are having trouble logging on to PAWS, please contact the HelpDesk at 404-413-4357.
For registration by check or money order, download the appropriate mail-in form.
- Download the freshman and transfer student mail-in payment for for students entering Georgia State in Summer 2015 here.
- Download the freshman mail-in payment form for students entering Georgia State in Fall 2015 here.
- Download the transfer mail-in payment form for students entering Georgia State in Fall 2015 here.
If you need to change your Incept date, please do not withdraw from an Incept date for which you have already registered. Fill out the change Incept date form on the registration page.
Please be aware you will be charged for any Incept for which you have completed a registration (online or mail-in). To receive a refund after registering for Incept, you must withdraw or cancel your registration at least three full business days prior to your scheduled date.
If you meet the three day withdrawal deadline, the refund will be credited to your student account. The money will not be credited directly back to your credit card or bank account.
This refund will then remain on your student account and be applied to any outstanding fees you may have when tuition and fees are due each enrollment cycle. If your tuition and fees are covered completely by other funds, the Incept refund will be mailed to your address on file when Student Accounts distributes refund checks each enrollment cycle.
However, if you withdraw from Incept and do not attend Georgia State University, the Incept refund will be mailed to your address on file when Student Accounts distributes refund checks each enrollment cycle.
If you withdraw or cancel less than three full business days prior to your scheduled date, there is no refund. There are no partial refunds. If you register for another Incept day, you will need to pay the full registration fee again.