Registration for Summer and Fall 2014 Incept will open March 10, 2014, and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Panther Access to Webs Services (PAWS) is the University’s web portal for students, which allows you to access, view, and update all of your records, including registering for Incept: New Student Orientation.
How to Register for Incept
- Log on to PAWS with your campus ID and password.
- Click on the Enrollment (One Stop Shop) tab.
- First, register for Math and Chemistry placement tests (if needed) by clicking on each link individually.
- Then, choose Incept Student Orientation and review each link. When finished, click the link to register for Incept.
Take care of a few other important tasks while you’re logged into PAWS:
- Register for the Math and Chemistry placement exams, if required. You must take any required placement exams before attending Incept. We recommend registering for placement exams before registering for Incept.
- Register parents or any other guests who plan to attend Incept with you – you can bring up to two.
- Please be sure to thoroughly review our Incept Withdrawal policies before registering.
- If you are having trouble logging on to PAWS, please contact the HelpDesk at 404-413-4357.
Spring Mail In form available for registration with check or money order.