At Incept, you will be introduced to the people, places, processes, and programs that can start you off right at Georgia State University and help you successfully transition into the community. And when you leave, you’ll be registered for your first semester of classes! Your Incept leaders, Georgia State students, will assist you throughout the day. They want you to ask questions, have fun, and get to know Georgia State. There’s a lot to take in, so be ready for a jam-packed experience.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you will do at Incept:
- Tour the campus and surrounding area.
- Learn need-to-know basics about various departments and programs.
- Explore the world of campus life and student activities.
- Receive your Panther Card.
- Get to know your new classmates.
- Meet important faculty and staff members.
- Review enrollment and financial aid issues.
- Receive academic advisement and register for classes.